Wednesday, October 15, 2008

feel grown up

went to see a close frnd....a frnd since i remember time. was excited to see her, was kind of happy atleast something to look forward to in this desolation. felt completly at peace to begin with never knowing where the conversation would lead to kind of hoping it leads to nowhere, didn`t feel like taxing my brain already bruised with worldly troubles. eventually we got talking i took her to a long drive, meanwhile meet his guy. sweet chap with nothin extraordinary to him on the first look. they looked happy together at first...but then relationships are soo complicated that i could have never been sure.....then we got talking...i could so see myself in what my friend had to say to me...a parellel situation of similar ways yet not exactly same had come to raise serious questions of me...all the while i listened intently to what she had to say and feeling guilty at the realization that i was caught up with my own questions....answers to which are still beyond me....i realized so many things about human brain and started appreciating them and also realized i was jugding a certain person a bit too hard...i have had a easy life soo far doesn`t mean everybody is as lucky as me.......at the end of the ride i felt a weird happiness of increasing my understanding of human relationships or should i say i just got to see a slice of life how much i understand it only time will tell....don`t know whether i should have been happy just meeting my friend....guess thats the kind of moron i have become......

No comments: